This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module should be considered deprecated, as Ryan prefers Commerce Customizable Products. If you would like to maintain it, however, please just open an issue asking for maintainership. It won't get much more love from me...
In Drupal Commerce there are lots of things you can do with a custom line item type. You can add fields to it which allow the user to customize the item when adding to the cart, or add other custom information to the line item in an order.
This module allows you to create custom line item types from the UI just as you do with product types in Commerce.
If this doesn't meet you needs, you may want to try out Commerce Customizable Products, which is a related module, or do a little custom code: the line_item_example in Commerce Examples will teach you how to write a little code to create your own custom line item.
There are articles and screencasts about how to use custom line items at Introduction to Custom Line Item Types and Using Custom Line Items To Provide a Donation Feature to Drupal Commerce.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,007 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,084
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.