This module provides a Wishlist to use with Drupal Commerce. It comes with a wishlist page featuring a similar interface to Commerce’s Shopping Cart and a block – both can be fully and easily customized as they’re backed by the Views module (great for Themers).
- Provides an “Add to Wishlist” button on the display product node;
- Creates a customizable list with Views to display all products on the Wishlist – both as a page and as a block;
- Recognizes and stores product variations;
- Makes it possible for users to easily delete or switch products in their Wishlist to their Shopping Cart with the click of a button;
It should be pretty straightforward. Just install the module, configure the predefined Wishlist Views to meet your needs (if necessary) and you’re good to go.
The 2.x branch contains bug fixes and additional features, which include:
- Ability to enable public wishlists
- An optional, themeable "Share my Wishlist" block
- Rules integration
The database schema has also been updated so that it can more easily support multiple wishlists per-user in the future.
NOTE: There is no upgrade path between the 1.x and 2.x versions.
Special thanks to topsitemakers, whose great work was used as a starting point for the 2.x branch.