Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides alternative ways of adding products to cart.
The initial version provides a views field handler ("Commerce Product: Quantity input field")
that relies on the Views Form API (a part of Views 3 since RC1) to output a quantity
textfield that turns the view into an add to cart form.
The default quantity can be configured, and only products with a quantity
larger than 0 are added to the cart.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,084 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,168
- Last modified: December 10, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.