Live and work in Sicily and have been calling myself a Drupalista for several years now with my participation becoming more intense since Drupalcon Paris back in 2009 (definitely a case of come for the code stay for the community thing). Currently working on a Drupal-based startup - https://roomify.us - working on booking and reservation tools and taking Drupal into the travel industry.
- Member for
- 9 years 5 months
- Over 50 edits
In addition to contributions for documentation or through modules I actively participate in the community by speaking at a variety of events, I've volunteered at Drupalcon Munich and provided free Drupal training at events in Italy and the UK.
DrupalCamp London 2014 - Measuring Success (Piwik and Drupal)
Credited on 2 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Rooms - Drupal Booking for Hotels, B&Bs and Vacation Rentals (399 commits)
- Booking and Availability Management Tools for Drupal (122 commits)
- Booking and Availability Management API (16 commits)
- Model Entities (10 commits)
- Ubercart Multiple Flat Rates (4 commits)
- Geocoder (3 commits)
- openspace (2 commits)
- Rooms Availability Constraints (2 commits)
- RDF Extensions (1 commit)
- Rooms Views (1 commit)
- Services API Key Authentication (1 commit)
- Total: 561 commits
ronald_istos helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.