Drupal Rooms is a booking and room management solution for hotels, vacation rentals and B&Bs.
If you are interested in a more generalized booking solution not just for accommodations then checkout out our BAT project BAT - the booking and availability management tools for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 or get in touch .
Rooms allows you to:
- Create rooms and assign availability (or on hold states) via a calendar.
- Manage pricing for rooms using calendars that allow to set pricing for entire seasons or just change it for specific dates.
- Define optional add-ons for rooms.
- Charge either per-night or per-person.
- Handle children discounts.
- Create bookings and keep customer records.
- Make rooms available for booking with a availability search functionality and/or calendar - handling both immediate bookings and bookings following owner confirmation.
- Search by Room Type.
- Handle multiple owners within a single Drupal installation through fine-grained permissions.
- Full integration with Drupal Commerce to manage payments, a range of different payment gateways, and a host of other e-commerce features.
- Accept full or partial payments (deposits) using Commerce features.
- Through Rooms Availability Constraints an admin can define availability constraints such as the minimum period of a booking.
Check out the Roomify product line-up and a screencast with demos of each here.
Our distributions are available as OpenSaaS or can be hosted on your own servers.
|Casa: Drupal Vacation Rental Website||For a single vacation rental website displaying calendar availability and taking direct bookings.|
|Locanda: Drupal Hotel Website||For a hotel or B&B site with multiple room types, optimized checkout.|
|Agency: Drupal Multi-Property Booking Site||A multi-property website. Essentially AirBnB in a box!|
Detailed installation instructions can be found here.
This module is developed by Roomify - a Drupal-centric company specializing in open source solutions for online booking systems - Contact roomify.us for customizations and implementation assistance or just to say hi :-)