Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal Rooms is a basic booking and room management solution for hotels, vacation rentals and B&Bs.
All future development regarding booking solutions is concentrated on the BAT module - the Booking and Availability Management Toolkit that offers both a D7 and D8 (coming soon) version.
For vacation rentals, hotels and B&Bs please checkout Roomify for Accommodations - a complete Drupal distribution based on BAT with integrated channel management.
Other Types of Bookings?
Rooms is quite specific to the accommodation use case, which it tackles end-to-end (from availability and pricing management to bookings and checkout). If you are looking for a more generic booking framework we developed BAT - the Booking and Availability Management Tools for this purpose. BAT handles any type of bookable thing and any time granularity.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Event, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,997 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 78,287
- Last modified: December 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.