Drupal Rooms is a booking and room management solution for hotels, vacation rentals and B&Bs.
Drupal Rooms is being developed as Drupal 7+ solution.
It allows an accommodation owner to:
- Create rooms and assign availability (or on hold states) via a calendar.
- Manage pricing for rooms using calendars that allow to set pricing for entire seasons or just change it for specific dates.
- Define optional add-ons for rooms.
- Charge either per-night or per-person.
- Handle children discounts.
- Create bookings and keep customer records.
- Make rooms available for booking with a availability search functionality and/or calendar - handling both immediate bookings and bookings following owner confirmation.
- Search by Room Type.
- Handle multiple owners within a single Drupal installation through fine-grained permissions.
- Full integration with Commerce to manage payments, a range of different payment gateways, and a host of other e-commerce features.
- Accept full or partial payments (deposits) using Commerce features.
|Rooms Package||Define special offers for bookings.||>= Rooms 1.3|
|Rooms Availability Constraints||Allows admins to define availability constraints such as the minimum period of a booking.||>= Rooms 1.3|
|Rooms Views||This module provides a "Rooms availability" filter and a "Booking form" field to improve the Views integration for Rooms.||>= Rooms 1.3|
Demos and Distros
Check out the Roomify product line-up and a screencast with demos of each here.
The vacation rental solution - Casa - is available here.
Detailed installation instructions can be found here.
PLEASE NOTE: The Rooms FullCalendar implementation is not compatible with the FullCallendar Drupal module.
This module is developed by Roomify - a Drupal-centric company specializing in open source solutions for online booking systems
Contact roomify.us for customizations and implementation assistance.