Drupal Rooms is a booking and room management solution for hotels, vacation rentals and B&Bs.
It allows an accommodation owner to:
- Create rooms and assign availability (or on hold states) via a calendar.
- Manage pricing for rooms using calendars that allow to set pricing for entire seasons or just change it for specific dates.
- Define optional add-ons for rooms.
- Charge either per-night or per-person.
- Handle children discounts.
- Create bookings and keep customer records.
- Make rooms available for booking with a availability search functionality and/or calendar - handling both immediate bookings and bookings following owner confirmation.
- Search by Room Type.
- Handle multiple owners within a single Drupal installation through fine-grained permissions.
- Full integration with Commerce to manage payments, a range of different payment gateways, and a host of other e-commerce features.
- Accept full or partial payments (deposits) using Commerce features.
- Through Rooms Package you can define special offers for bookings (requires >= Rooms 1.3).
- Through Rooms Availability Constraints an admin can define availability constraints such as the minimum period of a booking (requires >= Rooms 1.3).
Drupal Rooms is being developed as Drupal 7+ solution.
PLEASE NOTE: The Rooms FullCalendar implementation is not compatible with the FullCallendar Drupal module.
In January 2015, we released, Rooms 7.x-1.4, this version includes some bug fixing, new features, and relies on the 2.x version of FullCalendar library.
Casa is our first in a series of Drupal-based solutions available for sale with custom themes and an optimized user experience. Casa is customized for vacation rental home owners providing the website and specific booking features that all vacation rentals will need. Get it here.