This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
CONTENTS OF THIS FILE
* Required modules
* Recommended modules
* Required libraries
The Sir Trevor module integrates the sir-trevor library in Drupal (http://madebymany.github.io/sir-trevor-js) by
providing a new field.
This module requires no Drupal modules
None at the moment.
This module requires the sir-trevor (https://github.com/madebymany/sir-trevor-js/releases) library to be installed in
* Download the sir-trevor library from https://github.com/madebymany/sir-trevor-js/releases and extract it.
* Copy the extracted files to `\libraries\sir-trevor` in your document root.
* Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See:
for further information.
* Add a new `Sir Trevor field` to your entity of choice
* Optionally customize the field's form options in the `Manage form display` tab.
* Optionally customize the field's display options in the `Manage display` tab.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Fields, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 20 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.