CTO, Denmark & Drupal Architect at FFW (www.ffwagency.com).
Board member of Drupal Pro (The Danish Drupal vendor association) since 2015. Vice-chairman and co-founder of the Danish Drupal Association from 2009 to 2015. Part of the DrupalCon CPH core team from the early proposals to the final execution.
Various websites build by FFW CPH in Drupal:
www.kk.dk (Municipality of Copenhagen)
- Full Drupal / Aegir based intranet solution launched in August 2013. Approx. 35.000 employees have access to the intranet. More will come in the future.)
- Multisite solution build on Aegir in the final development - when the municipality is fully done with the migration will the multisite platform contain 500-700 websites. It consist of a installation profile with some flexible features and a responsive theme where different elements and colors can be configured in the Drupal administration.
- Moving KK.dk from Sitecore to Drupal - www.kk.dk
- www.goodtimes.dk (Owned by Nordisk Film Direct. Selling gift boxes / gift cards both online and in retail stores (the biggest super market chains in Denmark. Project includes multiple Drupal installations, Android apps for redeeming vouchers at cafes and other partners without a fully integrated POS-system. Separate service layer build in Symfony integrated with the retail stores POS-systems / counters for gift box activation.)
- www.billetlugen.dk / www.biljettforum.se / www.billettportalen.no (Owned by Nordisk Film Direct. One of the biggest ticket distributors in the nordics. 3 different marketing websites for promoting events and selling tickets. Heavy integrations to the backoffice ticket systems and other services.)
- www.nfbio.dk (Nordisk Film Cinemas in Denmark, booking of movie tickets, member profiles with point status, create a cinema evening and invite Facebook friends, fully responsive).
- www.visitdenmark.com (The official tourist portal in Denmark. The solution is using Domain Access and contains 60+ websites for example www.visitcopenhagen.com and www.visitnordjylland.com)
- www.kino.dk (Danish movie and cinema portal including ticket ordering for the 25 biggest cinemas in Denmark - 300K unique visitors per month and 5 million page views per month.)
- www.fdm.dk (The Danish car owners association)
- www.aok.dk (The largest city guide about Copenhagen - 250K unique visitors per month and 2.5 million page views per month.)
- www.unicef.dk (UNICEF in Denmark)
- www.amnesty.dk (Amnesty International in Denmark)
- + a lot of other small and big Drupal sites.
- Member for
- 9 years 10 months
- Over 10 edits
- Core contributions (https://www.openhub.net/p/drupal/commits?query=beltofte)
- Co-founder and vice chairman in Drupal Danmark (The Danish Drupal association) - 2009-2015
- Co-organizer of DrupalCon Copenhagen - 2010
- Co-organizer of all DrupalCamps, DrupalDay, DrupØl and other Drupal related events in Denmark - 2008-2015
- Co-founder of Drupal Pro (The Danish Drupal vendor association) - 2013
- Board member of Drupal Pro (The Danish Drupal vendor association) - 2015
Credited on 3 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Search API Synonym (15 commits)
- DIBS Payment Gateway API (13 commits)
- Style Stripper (12 commits)
- Panels Style Collapsible (11 commits)
- Apache Solr Exclude Node (11 commits)
- Yahoo Geocoding API (9 commits)
- Nodequeue reference (7 commits)
- Search API Exclude Entity (7 commits)
- Node access password (6 commits)
- Search API Best Bets (6 commits)
- Search API Algolia (4 commits)
- Search API Bundle Boost (3 commits)
- Bean WYSIWYG (3 commits)
- Linkit References (3 commits)
- Drush (2 commits)
- Features Annoyment (2 commits)
- Auto archiver (2 commits)
- TableField (1 commit)
- Hidden Field Widgets (1 commit)
- Feeds HTTPFetcher Append Headers (1 commit)
- Total: 119 commits
beltofte helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.