- initial indexing of
nodeentities (see "Know problems")
- re-indexing on
nodeentities updates or through forced re-index action
Type of fields which have been successfully tested:
- entity reference fields (either single or multivalued)
- standard text fields containing either strings or integers (integer support is important for comparison functions in the search query)
This module requires the following modules:
This module also uses the following library:
- At the moment, the HTML filter (Index > Filters > Processors) with Tag boosts is not supported as it creates separate entries in the items tree. Please make sure that the "Tag boosts" text area is empty.
Only node entities are supported for now.Beta fix available:
- Standard multi-valued select fields are not indexed properly as both key and value are shown in the resulting indexed data.
- "Clear all indexed data" button on the index page is not implemented yet, as it collided with normal indexing operations. To clear the index, please proceed from the Algolia dashboard.
Current maintainer: Matthieu Bergel (mlbrgl)
The initial development of this module has been sponsored by TroisCube.
This module requires an account on Algolia, where you will be able to generate the required Application ID and API key. A 14-day free trial period is granted with every new account.
Pricing options can be found on the Algolia website: https://www.algolia.com/pricing
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,081 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,384
- Last modified: April 23, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.