Allows configuration of which module CSS files to be loaded per theme.
More info will follow.
This is an experimental version for Drupal 8, where the custom database tables has been moved to the new configuration system. There is a good chance that this version might stop working, when new changes are comitted to Drupal 8.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 302 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,216
- Last modified: October 5, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.