I have been working with the Internet and Open source programs professionally since the 90's, which has given me a great understanding of all the technologies involved in providing Internet based services.
From using PHP/FI, MySQL and Perl to provide the front end administration and back end maintenance for the ISP in 1998; through to working with large scale Drupal sites with Acquia my experience, customer relationship skills and ability to troubleshoot means that there are no problems that are out of reach.
Using Drupal since 2002 and contributing things back like the early Drupal core search, and the ERP module set has given me great experience in all aspects of Drupal development, maintenance, upgrade and conversion.
- Member for
- 16 years 1 day
The "searching" code of the first drupal search engine, some parts of weblink, erp module, xapian, event_webform, some signup modules.
Credited on 3 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- erp (214 commits)
- Xapian integration (13 commits)
- Tapatalk (13 commits)
- drupal erp profile (9 commits)
- Event Webform (4 commits)
- erp theme (3 commits)
- Nodequeue lock (3 commits)
- inline_odt (2 commits)
- Signup and Pay Early Bird (2 commits)
- SMTP Authentication Support (1 commit)
- CAS (1 commit)
- Weblink (1 commit)
- Signup Restrict by Role (1 commit)
- sign here (1 commit)
- rfid_login (1 commit)
- Nodequeue event (1 commit)
- Imagecache External (1 commit)
- Booking Time Slots (1 commit)
- Total: 272 commits
singularo helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.