Sometimes a user may want to add an image or a file inside the body of a node. This can be done w
ith special tags that are replaced by links to the corresponding uploaded file. If the file is an open document text
format, it will be display inline along with any images contained within that file.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display
- Downloads: 604
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.