Programming for the web since 2001.
- Member for
- 5 years 6 months
- Over 100 edits
I've been programming for the Web on and off since 2001 and working with Drupal for over five years now. Active on drupal.org since January 2011, I wrote/adapted/edited the Drupal 7 module development tutorial: See Creating modules - a tutorial: Drupal 7.x. I have also maintained the Form API Reference, and helped sporadically to co-maintain Examples for developers. Check out the module, Content Types per Menu, for an example of code I've contributed.
Examples of my contributions to documentation on drupal.org:
- Documentation patch committed to core: http://drupal.org/node/859970
- Drupal 7 module development tutorial: http://drupal.org/node/1074360
- Adding a link to a menu (re-written): http://drupal.org/node/788972
- Installing contributed modules (edited and reorganized): http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7
- Content types (updated for Drupal 7): http://drupal.org/node/21947
If you would like to engage my services for Drupal module tuning/development or site building/maintenance, get in touch via the contact link above.
jn2 helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.