I am focused 100% on making Drupal magic! I am not currently available for hire but you can visit my website at www.elijahlynn.net to see an outdated portfolio.
I am a humanitarian, environmentalist and technologist. I love working with open source projects specifically Ubuntu, Inkscape, GIMP, PHP, MySQL, Git, & of course Drupal! I think the Drupal community is amongst the most robust and respectful of all the open source communities I have been involved in.
I started using Ubuntu around 2007/2008 and from there have progressed to utilizing it for everything I do. I built my first website in 1999, in 2002 went on to become a locksmith for 5 years and in 2008 political activism pushed me to form a team to launch the Ron Paul Blimp for that election season. (I am now politically apathetic again & think the voting system needs a major overhaul before any real change can take place. My political activism will probably be spent in that area when I get charged again.) I started using Drupal in late 2008 after using Joomla for a year or so prior to that.
- Member for
- 6 years 7 months
- Over 50 edits
- Sticky Edit Actions (12 commits)
- Representative Image (6 commits)
- Embed External (5 commits)
- State Machine (3 commits)
- Drupal for Facebook (3 commits)
- Queues (3 commits)
- File admin (2 commits)
- Gigya - Social Infrastructure (2 commits)
- Site Preview System (2 commits)
- Environment Indicator (2 commits)
- Akamai (2 commits)
- Conflict (1 commit)
- Exportable Scheduler (1 commit)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (1 commit)
- Collections (1 commit)
- Acquia Purge (1 commit)
- DART (1 commit)
- Twitter (1 commit)
- Zeebox Everywhere (1 commit)
- SiteCatalyst (1 commit)
- Menu Reference (1 commit)
- Total: 52 commits
Elijah Lynn helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.