Views Bootstrap module enables you to create components following the theme structure of the Bootstrap framework all within the configuration settings of the powerful Views module.
- All plug-ins are designed for default Bootstrap grid system, that are 12 columns.
- For your Boostrap Carousel to work properly you must be using JQuery version 1.7, unfortunately Views does not work properly with JQuery 1.7 so make sure you revert to Jquery version 1.5 when you are editing any views and then change back to Jquery 1.7 when the View has been updated/saved. This is an issue with Views not Views Bootstrap module.
If you don't want to have to switch the version back and forth, use jQuery Update 7.x-2.x-dev as of 2013-May-01, or newer. This version allows you to use 1.5.1/1.7.1/1.8.2 with the added benefit of choosing which one you'd like to use for the backend/admin sections. This way you can use Bootstrap, and still edit Views. Hooray!
Twitter Bootstrap 2.x.
Twitter Bootstrap 3.x.
- Panels Bootstrap Layouts
- Display Suite Bootstrap Layouts
- Advanced Forum Bootstrap
- Views Import
- Views Random
- Views Maintenance
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 45,891 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 131,945
- Last modified: July 27, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.