This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enables you to show cached views results randomly.
How it works
- Mix items of cached view
- Show random N items of cached view
- Execute custom JS callback for showed items
- View and row templates should have $classes printed.
- All items should be printed one by one, without columns.
The following styles have been tested and appear to work correctly:
- HTML List
Other styles may work; if they do not & you need it, please create an issue; support for it might be added in.
- Create a view
- Select 'Display randomly' pager
- Specify number of items to display
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 179 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 907
- Last modified: 30 September 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.