Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a highly flexible and easily extendable filter module to embed any type of video in your site using a simple token. Other modules can add video sites/formats (called codecs) using an easy plugin architecture.
With WYSIWYG installed, you can use the Video Filter button to easily add videos in a rich text editor. TinyMCE and CKeditor are supported (both standalone and with WYSIWYG).
WYSIWYG module integration is only for Drupal 7 version. Drupal 8 version works with core CKEditor.
- Quick syntax:
- Full syntax:
[video:URL width:WIDTH height:HEIGHT ratio:X/Y align:left/right autoplay:1/0]
Some providers support more parameters. In D8 version parameters can be entered through dialog form.
- Setting default width, height and autoplay setting per input filter using filter settings.
- Overriding default width, height and autoplay setting in the filtered code.
- Show random video from comma separated list of URLs
- Aligning the embedded video left or right.
- Extensions may use additional attributes, e.g. the YouTube extension has a playlist attribute to load a random video from a playlist.
- Drupal 8 version dynamically generates embedding parameters in a dialog form based on the URL user enters.
See README.txt (7.x).
All new development happens in 8.x-1.x, and then back ported to 7.x-3.x. Drupal 6 version is no longer supported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 18,305 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 228,463
- Last modified: April 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.