Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D8CX: I pledge that Range will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
Most parts of the D7 version has been ported. See issue queue for details.
This module is inspired by core
Number module and inherits some of it's features. It provides numeric range field. Range field allows to save two numeric (integer, decimal or float) values (from and to), which represents some kind of range (for example: age range).
Module's form element labels, as well as prefixes/suffixes can be localized using Field translation module, part of Internationalization project.
- Integer range (range_integer)
- Float range (range_float)
- Decimal range (range_decimal)
The following settings can be specified:
- Minimum and maximum values
- Precision and scale [for decimal ranges]
- Decimal separator [for decimal and float ranges]
- FROM value prefix and suffix
- TO value prefix and suffix
- FIELD value prefix and suffix
- COMBINED value prefix and suffix
- FROM and TO form element labels
- Two textfields
- Formatted string
Formatters have the following options:
- Range separator
- Combine equal values into a single one
- Thousand separator
- Decimal separator [for decimal & float ranges]
- Scale [for decimal & float ranges]
- Show FROM value prefix & suffix
- Show TO value prefix & suffix
- Show FIELD value prefix & suffix
- Show COMBINED value prefix & suffix
Third party modules support
This module is sponsored by Lemberg Solutions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,161 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,814
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.