Import or aggregate data as nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records.
- One-off imports and periodic aggregation of content
- Import or aggregate RSS/Atom feeds
- Import or aggregate CSV files
- Import or aggregate OPML files
- PubSubHubbub support
- Create nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records from import
- Extensible to import any other kind of content
- Granular mapping of input elements to Drupal content elements
- Exportable configurations
- Batched import for large files
For requirements and installation instructions, refer to the included README.txt file.
For a guide to using Feeds in site builds or how to develop for Feeds, see the Feeds documentation. On developmentseed.org, there is a December 09 post showing how to import and aggregate with Feeds in three brief screencasts.
It's not ready yet. We're hoping it will be ready soon. If you decide to use it, don't be mad if we break it later. Anyone who does use it and reports bugs are greatly appreciated.
Addendum: There's 500 people using 8.x. Who are you? How are you using it? Seriously email me (twistor) on the contact form and tell me about your usage.
This should be very stable. We try really hard not to break backwards compatibility. We should make a stable release, we know. But what's the point if you just use it anyway?
We (me twistor) have closed out all of the 6.x issues. That doesn't mean we don't care about 6.x users. We have limited resources to support this project and being able to close 500 some odd issues is a huge win. It allows us to focus on the issues that affect our users most. For reference, 6.x usage went from 16,00 users to 5,00 from 2012-2016. During that same time, 7.x usage went from 28,000 to 107,000. I imagine this is fine for most 6.x users. If you have a successful site using Feeds 6.x, great. It's time to upgrade. If you're building a new site, then you're on the wrong version. If you've found a bug, and you want it fixed, by all means, open an issue, or reopen an old one. Just be prepared to get it RTBC by yourself.
Feeds powers the news tracker Managing News.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 115,211 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,329,414
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.