Provides a basic set of paragraphs types.
- File downloads
- Node links
- Term links
- User links
- Detail container
The container supports styles using. Prebuilt styles:
- 2/3 columns
A content type is also included.
As the name indicates, this module is about a basic set of paragraph types, that most people use directly or as a starting point and that are easy to customize. It will not contain special stuff with lots of magic.
Patches appreciated. New paragraph types or features have a good chance to be included if
- they seem useful for a significant amount of users
- they are packaged in a module
- they are preferably built using Features
(open an issue to list other modules here)
- Paragraphs Collection announces to provide advanced functionality (Grids, Sliders, a set of predefined styles), but currently (2017-01) is announced highly experimental, and for now relying on a Bootstrap-based layout.
- Bootstrap Paragraphs is a ready made collection of simple and complex paragraphs like tabs and sliders for Bootstrap-based layouts.
- Parade contains complex paragraph types like maps, seems to contain a lot of magic, and is currently (2017-01) announced to be under heavy development.
- Bricks announces to improve the paragraphs authoring experience, but currently is small an documentation.
- Geysir announces to improve the paragraphs authoring experience through modals, but also announces to have some unresolved issues with that.
- Thunder distribution provides some paragraph types(Gallery, Image/Video, Instagram, Twitter, Quote, Text, Link), but not as separate reusable module.
- Classy paragraphs is used in this module to provide container styles. Unfortunately there is no way now (2017-01) to have separate style sets for containers and content.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 85
- Last modified: January 7, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.