Bricks — is a revolutionary new way of creating rich content in Drupal. Thanks to the powerful contributions like ECK and Entity Reference, Bricks itself is just ~13 KB of code (gzipped).
In terms of concept Bricks is a new generation of Paragraphs, drop-in replacement for Panelizer and a good friend to Display Suite and CKEditor or any other WYSIWYG. Shortly, it allows you to nest field items using Drupal drag & drop UI (exactly like for menu or taxonomy items).
- Open pre-configured sandbox.
- Click Launch sandbox and wait.
- Follow the installation (all settings should be pre-filled, don’t change them).
- Go to Extend and install Bricks Bootstrap.
- Go to Appearance, install Tweme and set as default theme.
- Find a sample 3-columns node and go to Edit mode to check magic out!
- Finally go to Content and create your own first Bricky page!
- Like it? => Support by ★ starring on GitHub or sharing on Twitter.
All new Bricks for D8 has no requirements and works with ANY entity types!
Just make sure nested entities have a proper templates, like
- Project page: https://www.drupal.org/project/bricks
- Source code: https://github.com/highweb/drupal-bricks
- Issue board: https://contribkanban.com/board/bricks
- Working group: https://groups.drupal.org/bricks
- Team: http://timezone.io/team/drupal-bricks
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, File Management, Filters/Editors, Media, Paging, Theme Enhancements, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 103 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,578
- Last modified: March 13, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.