Set of pre-defined Bricks and templates for Drupal 8 and Bootstrap 4.
- Open pre-configured sandbox.
- Click Launch sandbox and wait.
- Follow the installation (all settings should be pre-filled, don’t change them).
- Go to Extend and install Bricks Bootstrap.
- Go to Appearance, install Tweme and set as default theme.
- Find a sample node and go to Edit mode to check magic out!
- Finally go to Content and create your own first Bricky page!
- Like it? => Support by ★ starring on GitHub or sharing on Twitter.
The most easy-to-use method:
- Download and install Bricks Bootstrap with its dependencies.
- Download and enable Tweme (or any other Bootstrap 4 theme).
Now you can create Bricky pages (content type) using powerful preconfigured Bricks such as Text, Image, Accordion, Carousel, Tabs and others (ECK bundles). Use auto-created “All new AirPods” node as a live playground.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,441
- Last modified: 29 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.