This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enhancing the Drupal Author Experience.
Geysir introduces several user interface optimisations which support content authors in their daily workflow. Initially, focus lies on the page building process: Geysir depends on the excellent Paragraphs module and currently supports the following features:
- Editing of separate paragraphs in a modal dialog
- Deletion of separate paragraphs from the front-end
When editing page content, the modal interface reduces the need for authors to switch to the Drupal backend constantly. Furthermore, there is no more need to dig around in the backend to find the correct paragraph to edit, as Geysir provides controls for editing and deletion per paragraph straight from the front-end.
These powerful features can greatly speed up the work of content authors and make their workflow more intuitive.
We plan to continuously add support for new features in the near future:
- Introduction of draft versions to be able to work with a page without publishing every action
- Insertion of new paragraphs from the front-end
- Reordering of paragraphs from the front-end
- Reducing clutter for authors to provide high-fidelity page previews
- Geysir uses the Drupal 8 Modal API, which currently prevents nested modals ( ). This currently prevents the insertion of links and images from CKEditor in a modal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 247
- Last modified: 1 September 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.