This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module makes it possible to include a noindex-header on specific nodes. This should ensure that the node does not get indexed by search engines.
See more on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noindex
1. Install the module and activate it.
2. Go to Structure - Content types.
3. Select where do you need it (eg. Basic page), click Edit.
4. Look for "Search engine setttings".
5. Click on "Enable noindex option". + Save content type.
6. Edit your post, you will find there "Search engine settings".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,326 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,606
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.