This project allows images associated with an ImageField on a node to be formatted as a "mini gallery". Using JQuery Cycle and ImageCache, all images are rendered in both large and thumbnail forms. The smaller form is used as a "pager" for the larger image. By default the themeing styles the thumbnail images to 3 per row.
- This module supports Features. Any profile you make can be exported along with dependant Imagecache presets.
- This module has a profile API (used by Features). You can define your own profiles to bundle with you module.
- Libraries (and JQuery Cycle in the Libraries folder in sites/all/libraries)
- Imagefield (and its dependencies; FileField and CCK)
- ImageCache (and its dependencies; ImageAPI and either ImageAPI GD or ImageAPI ImageMagick)
Third Party Integration
- Features - for version controlling your profile configurations.
- Lightbox2 - If this is installed, there is an extra feature to allow you to define a 3rd ImageCache preset for Lightbox2 to "popup" when the large image is clicked.