This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The purpose of this module is to bring back the Media Library experience from Drupal 7, without requiring users to standardize on contributed projects like File Entity and Media Entity.
- Download Entity Browser from Drupal.org
- Download Entity Embed from Drupal.org
- Download Dropzonejs from Drupal.org and follow the install instructions on that page
- Download https://github.com/desandro/imagesloaded/archive/v3.2.0.zip and extract the download to /libraries/imagesloaded (or any libraries directory if you're using the Libraries module).
- Download https://github.com/desandro/masonry/archive/v3.3.2.zip and extract the download to /libraries/masonry (or any libraries directory if you're using the Libraries module)
- Enable File Browser
Installing libraries using Composer
If you maintain a composer.json file for your Drupal project, you can require this module and its dependencies! A fully complete example can be found here: example composer.json file
- The example sub-module "File Browser Example" includes a Custom Block/Content Type that uses File Browser components for File, Image, and File Entity Reference fields. Enable the example module if you'd like to quickly see how Entity Browser integration with File Browser can work.
- For a demo of the WYSIWYG integration that comes via Entity Embed, check out this animated gif.
- If you like this module, check out its sister module Content Browser
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 4,178 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,898
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 19, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.