This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a default Entity Browser that lets you browse and select your Content from a feature-rich View that displays rows in a grid using a new View Mode. This allows for content editors to visually select what Content they want to reference while maintaining a consistent style throughout the selection process.
Currently only Nodes are supported - but support for all default Content Entities (Content Blocks, Taxonomy Terms, Users) is planned.
- Download Entity Browser from Drupal.org
- Download Entity Embed from Drupal.org
- Download https://github.com/desandro/masonry/archive/v3.3.2.zip and extract the download to /libraries/masonry (or any libraries directory if you're using the Libraries module)
- Enable Content Browser
- For any Entity Reference field referencing Content (Nodes), change your Form Display Mode to use "Entity Browser", then in the Widget configuration (click the gear) use "Content Browser" as your default Entity Browser.
This is a sister module of File Browser.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 293 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,868
- Last modified: 19 November 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.