If you want to create a website like Kickstarter or Indiegogo, and want to make such a risky platform(manage money from other people is a really important task that demands caution) on top of a well supported, secure and extremely flexible CMS like Drupal, this is the way to go.
This suite of modules provide a solid base for people who wants a robust crowdfunding platform, as it is developed on top of Drupal Commerce, providing instantly integration with dozens of payment providers, CRMs and other systems, making it an excellent starting point for many use cases, from the simple to the complex ones.
Payment methods that you can use to crowdfund your projects:
- Paypal - https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_paypal
- Bitcoin - https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_bitcoin
- Moip - https://www.drupal.org/project/moip
- PagSeguro - https://www.drupal.org/project/pagseguro
- Every other payment method supported by Drupal Commerce
This module is a reformulated idea of a crowdfunding platform on top of Drupal Commerce, based on my experience of almost 2 years managing http://benfeitoria.com, a brazilian crowdfunding platform that funded more than R$1.5 million, for dozens of projects, so it's much more than a proof of concept: is a real solution for Crowdfunding, based on Drupal Commerce.
Sites using Drupal Crowdfunding
Are you using this module or know of a website that uses? Let me know on this issue to help promote the module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,914
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.