Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A bitcoin payment method and currency for Commerce.
(Could be used for other Coin systems such as Litecoin, this module uses the standard Bitcoin JSON interface which also works with Litecoin)
Enables Bitcoin payment and provides the user with an automatically generated Bitcoin address to pay into when they complete their order.
This module adds a new BTC currency to your payments, it communicates with the configured bitcoind server (Could be your locate bitcoind, mtgox, blockchain.info etc)
- Install module
- Enable the BTC currency admin/commerce/config/currency
- Configure the connection settings admin/commerce/config/payment-methods
- Select "Bitcoin payment gateway" or "Blockchan.info"(recommended)
- Click "Edit" on the "Operations" area for "Enable payment method: Bitcoin payment gateway"
Module uses the very excellent composer_manager module to install the Guzzle library for super-awesome API calls to blockchain.info
Improvements to come before 1.0 release
- Forwarding address for incoming payments
- Instant feedback/polling to show when a payment has been received (colour coded to show confirmation numbers)
Currency conversion as an option checkout from non-Bitcoin currencies to BTC
- Update an order status when paid
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,992
- Last modified: May 13, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.