Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Damien Tournoud on
Provides a field type that can reference arbitrary entities:
- A generic entity reference field
- Four widgets:
- Two implemented on top of the Options module (Select and Radios/Checkboxes),
- Two autocomplete widgets (one with one text field per entry, one tag-style with comma-separated entries in the same text field)
- Two formatters:
- A "Label" formatter, with optional link that displays the label of the referenced entity (the node title, the user name, etc.)
- A "Rendered entity" formatter, that renders the references entity using a configurable view mode
- Integration with Views (for both forward and backward references)
- Integration with Entity Metadata (and as a consequence with Search API and the like)
- Integration with Devel generate
- Integration with Feeds and Migrate (>= 2.3) for painless data import
Modules extending Entity reference functionality:
- Entityreference view widget
- Entityreference prepopulate
- Inline Entity Form
- Entityreference workbench
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 284,872 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,798,172
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.