Integrates Drupal Commerce and MoIP, a payment services provider from Brazil, with a high level API and an easy to use interface, enabling an out-of-box solution for payments with e-commerce in Brazil and allowing customizations with ease when needed.
The main goal with this module is to have a solid starting point, with an Object Oriented approach that let's you change behaviors easily without need to hack anything, enabling us to concentrate efforts on the e-commerce business logic and processes of each project.
This module supports this PCI compliant feature from Moip(https://site.moip.com.br/checkout-transparente), enabling e-commerces to increase it's conversion rates by hosting the payment without redirecting the users.
The module takes care to ensure that the payment data goes directly to Moip servers, without passing through the e-commerce server, avoiding the need to have a HTTPS setup.
- Moip PHP Library - https://github.com/moiplabs/moip-php
- Moip JS Library - https://github.com/moiplabs/moipjs
Maintained by SingleView
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,358
- Last modified: August 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.