Define dependencies between fields based on their states and values.
Conditional Fields for Drupal 7 is an user interface to the new States API, plus the ability to modify fields appearance and behavior on certain conditions when viewing content.
Conditional Fields allows you to manage sets of dependencies between fields. When a field is “dependent”, it will only be available for editing and displayed if the state of the “dependee” field matches the right condition.
When editing a node (or any other entity type that supports fields, like users and categories), the dependent fields are dynamically modified with the States API.
A simple use case would be defining a custom “Article teaser" field that is shown only if a "Has teaser" checkbox is checked, but much more complex options are available.
Installation and Usage
Please read the Conditional Fields documentation.
Drupal 7 version 7.14 or higher is required.
- Supported dependee fields are for now only core fields. That is: select, checkbox, radio and text. Other field types might work but are not supported. Follow this issue for ongoing development.
If you wish to support the development of this module, you may donate a sum via PayPal, or contact me (Hi, I'm peterpoe) directly for a paid work (also for web site development in general).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 67,532 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 422,773
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.