- 1 person on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Upgrades, Usability
- Agriculture, Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, Urban planning
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Usual project budget
- Multi-month contracts
I'm an Enterprise Cloud Architect specializing in Drupal, Aegir, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS consulting. I do technical planning and implementation to ensure sound and sustainable solutions. I’ve worked with Drupal for over 10 years, and support over 30 of its projects (see below). I’m a core maintainer of the Aegir Hosting System and a founding member of the Aegir Co-op. In addition, I’m a certified software engineer, and have been security cleared by the Canadian government. I also volunteer my time to mentor students for Google Summer of Code (GSOC).
I have over 15 years experience with content management systems (CMSes) for records/data/information management focusing on technical architecture and software development. From my careers managing a Web-development firm, working as a federal government employee and freelancing as an independent contractor, I have gained experience in Information Architecture (IA) / Data Modelling, DevOps, Back-End Development, Code Review, Software Configuration Management (SCM), Security Analysis and System Administration.
My consulting services are based out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but I do remote freelance work for clients everywhere. Please visit my Services page, my Projects page and use the Contact page to get in touch.
Although much of the work I do varies, here are some of the services I provide.
- Enterprise Cloud technical architecture
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions
- Application container management: scaling, clustering, & deployment
- OS-level virtualization via Kubernetes & Docker
- Producing & documenting development operations (DevOps) processes
- Back-end development
- Web services (e.g. REST)
- Site migrations & upgrades
- Business process & workflow solutions
- Information management (IM) / Information architecture (IA)
- General Internet consulting services
- Multi-lingual / multi-country sites, language translation & content localization
- Authentication & authorization (e.g. SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Integration with third-party APIs
- Performance tuning & optimization
- E-commerce & financial solutions
- Web site & accessibility audits (WCAG, Section 508, etc.)
Site Quota Enforcer, PKI Registration Authority, Recurly Aegir, Pubkey Encrypt, Aegir Variables, OAuth2 Authentication, Aegir Hosting Git, Services API Key Authentication, Drush SQL Sync Pipe, Synchronize Translation Paths, Aegir Hosting Tasks Extra, Cache Warmer, Aegir Hosting Remote Import, Syndeploy, Aegir Services, Context Domain, Add To Head, EntityFieldQuery Views Backend, Serial Field, Eldir, Versus, Context, Competition, Certificate Login, Hosting, Provision, Hostmaster (Aegir), Mediafield Display, Schema, User Vote, Custom Breadcrumbs, Computed Field, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Site map, HTML Tidy