Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Replaces administrative overview/listing pages with actual views for superior usability.
- Filter all administrative views via AJAX.
- Perform any kind of bulk/mass operations on items in administrative views.
- Filter content by title, node type, author, published status, and/or vocabulary.
- Filter comments by title, author, node title, or published status.
- Filter users by name, ban/blocked status, or user roles.
*Note: If you are upgrading from an older version of Administration views and the default views have been overridden (saved in the database) you could encounter issues or not see any new changes unless you revert these views, so the default in-code views are used. This can be done in the views UI listing or using drush (
drush cter views_view --module=admin_views)
Previously provided by Administration menu.
This project has been sponsored by:
- unleashed mind
- Drupal consulting and development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 119,065 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 672,238
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.