Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Adds the Google Analytics web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi/cross domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Custom dimensions and metrics support with tokens
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search support
- AdSense support
- Demographics and Interests support (formerly known as DoubleClick remarketing support)
- Anonymize visitors IP address
- DoNotTrack support (non-cached content only)
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- Cache the Google Analytics code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Enhanced Link Attribution support
- User ID tracking across devices
- Changing URL fragments can be tracked as pageviews
- Debug mode with analytics_debug.js
Version specific features
- Universal Analytics (UA) support: 6.x-4.x, 7.x-2.x, 8.x-2.x
- Installing & Configuring the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Configuring User Segmentation in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Advanced Tracking in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
Other related modules
- Google Analytics Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data. Graphical reports include a dashboard widget for admins, a small path-based report in blocks, and a full path-based report.
Developed by Alexander Hass (YAML for Drupal Theme).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 397,613 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,418,288
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.