Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This Google Tag Manager module allows non-technical stakeholders to manage the analytics for their website by triggering the insertion of tags and tracking systems onto their page(s) via Google's Tag Manager (GTM) hosted application.
To use the module, sign up for GTM and obtain a "container ID" for your website. Enter the "container ID" on the settings form for this module. You may also configure the conditions on which the tags are inserted on a page response. Conditions exist for: page paths, user roles, and response statuses.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 14,155 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,599
- Last modified: December 31, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.