This Google Tag Manager module allows non-technical stakeholders to manage the analytics for their website by triggering the insertion of tags and tracking systems onto their page(s) via Google's Tag Manager (GTM) hosted application.
To use the module, sign up for GTM and obtain a "container ID" for your website. Enter the "container ID" on the settings form for this module. You may also configure the conditions on which the tags are inserted on a page response. Conditions exist for: page paths, user roles, and response statuses.
- After update to 7.x-1.1, visit the module settings page, confirm your settings, and click save to update the settings.
- If your site is not using PHP 5.4+, then please use the first commit after the 7.x-1.1 release (as the 1.1 release has a couple of instances of 5.4 syntax).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16,776 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 52,853
- Last modified: January 16, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.