- 1 person on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades
- Blogging, Community, Education, Enterprise, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Religious organizations, Small business, Sports, Startups, Technology
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Frankfurt am Main - Germany
paratio.com e.K. is a one-person company but part of a growing co-operation network with focus on Drupal and related technologies.
The company is specialized in concepts for intranet and internet (to consult, to design, to realize) and based in Frankfurt/Main (Germany).
Independent through open source.
Efficiency with frameworks like Drupal.
As a one person company the contributions of paratio.com e.K. are primary of the owner-manager (C_Logemann).
- Author and Maintainer of these Modules: Clientcert (SSL/TLS) for login and mail encryption, Gate (for login- and mail-process), Kanban, LDAPcontrol, MoodleConnect, DLSconnect and Commerce Dispatch.
- I have adopted this module: Machine name
- Co-Maintainer of this modules: Commerce Invoice and Biblio Autocomplete
- Provides patches to several contrib modules including Organic groups and Nagios monitoring
- Talking about drupal on several drupalcamps and non-drupal events like webmonday since 2008
- Organizing monthly drupal meetings in Frankfurt/Main (germany) since 2009: http://groups.drupal.org/rhein-main-gebiet (some hosted in paratio.com-office)
- Member of DrupalCamp Frankfurt 2014 Organisation-Team (one of three main organizers).
- Giving support mainly in german forum drupalcenter.de (User 3800) and german IRC channel (C_Logemann)