This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a list of rules which can be used for a shipping strategy and other things in Drupal Commerce.
Unlike commerce_shipping it's not creating an entity on checkout. It's providing possibilities realize shipping with a "shipping product". So it is possible to change the price depending on physical products in the cart and the address of the customer. I've started this module because I failed in realizing this with the commerce_shipping module. But there are other possibilities to use this module. Maybe you like to put automatically a product in the cart with rules for other tasks. So this module is following the main strategy of commerce to be a framework.
The module is developed and maintained by Carsten Logemann (Company: Nodegard GmbH)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 727
- Last modified: February 21, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.