- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2010-002
- Project: Currency Exchange (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2010-January-6
- Security risk: Moderately Critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module provides a site with the ability to display currency exchange rates. The module does not sanitize some of the user-supplied data before logging it to the watchdog, leading to a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Currency Exchange version prior to 6.x-1.2
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Currency Exchange module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version: upgrade to Currency Exchange 6.x-1.2.
See also the Currency Exchange module project page.
The security team for Drupal can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the form at http://drupal.org/contact.