Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds the Google Analytics web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi/cross domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Custom dimensions and metrics support with tokens
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search support
- AdSense support
- Demographics and Interests support (formerly known as DoubleClick remarketing support)
- Anonymize visitors IP address
- DoNotTrack support (non-cached content only)
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- Cache the Google Analytics code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Enhanced Link Attribution support
- User ID tracking across devices
- Changing URL fragments can be tracked as pageviews
- Debug mode with analytics_debug.js
Version specific features
- Universal Analytics (UA) support: 6.x-4.x, 7.x-2.x, 8.x-2.x
- Installing & Configuring the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Configuring User Segmentation in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Advanced Tracking in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
Other related modules
- Google Analytics Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data. Graphical reports include a dashboard widget for admins, a small path-based report in blocks, and a full path-based report.
Developed by Alexander Hass (YAML for Drupal Theme).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 395,668 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,506,571
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.