Part of. This also helps solve problems for and which currently needs special handling for confirm delete forms.
Converting the admin/content/comment* page to a view with operations would keep it more inline with the rest of core listing pages.
User interface changes
Before With Comment
After With Comment
- Not exactly a API change but if Views module is enable then comment admin page is replaced by a view.
StringFormatter::getEntityUrl()so that comment entity can be linked to permalink URL.
- Adds comment delete action.
- Adds update hook to enable the comment admin view and comment delete action.
- Adds comment_permalink formatter and changes default comment subject formatter to comment_permalink.
- Adds commented_entity views field plugin to use the static cache of entity storage controller.
- Removes commented entity relationship from comment views data as it is a multiple entity reference field and we can't add relationship to all commented entities.
- Adds comment bulk form views field plugin.
- Removes admin controller class.
- And adds a lot of tests.