When you're using Drupal >= 7.20, you must upgrade to this version.
Significantly increased test coverage.
Changes since 7.x-2.5:
- #1926884 by Wim Leers: CDN module is not compatible with security fix in Drupal core update 7.20
- #1863310 by Wim Leers: CDN module should know how to deal with custom stream wrappers
- Minor clean-up.
- #1859252 by Wim Leers: HTTPS check fails in environments providing HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTOCOL
- #1740168 by Wim Leers: Fixed CDN's statistics' "touch" file links fail: "array/public://" URLs are wrong.
- #1740168 by Mile23: Fixed CDN's statistics' 'touch" file links fail: "array/public://" URLs are wrong.
- #1888824 by Chaulky: Fixed Include Drupal core's improvement to drupal_build_css_cache() to prevent unnecessary aggregates.
- #1929918 by Wim Leers: Fixed Test coverage for image URL rewriting
- #1634932 by mropanen, desmondmorris | liozn: Follow-up fix for CSS aggregation cache clear broken (was: CSS aggregation with HTTPS + clear cache: CDN's CSS cache not actually cleared).
- Follow-up commit for issue #1927708. (d.o testbot behavior differs from local testbot!)
- #1927708 by Wim Leers: Fixed Tests that require hook invocations of CDN module's own hook implementations fail when CDN module is not enabled.
- Added unit tests for issue #1719568 by Wim Leers: CDN URLs are not properly encoded in some edge cases
- Follow-up commit for #1593930: tests were breaking.
- #1634932 by Wim Leers: CSS aggregation with HTTPS + clear cache: CDN's CSS cache not actually cleared
- Fixed #1576458: PHP Error: Function Redeclare
- #1572794: Move constant declarations to their own file
- Fixed #1552456: CDN module says there's a problem with the configuration, while it may be deliberate
- Fixed #1593930 by mstrelan and Wim Leers: cdn_get_domains() is broken for auto-balancing when using protocol-relative domains: fix + tighten tests
- Fixed #1623252: Only rewrite image links when they have the same file extension as the image's
- Problem with cdn_admin_other_settings_form_validate() and cdn_pick_server()