Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-029
- Project: Taxonomy Views Integrator (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-February-29
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
The Taxonomy Views Integrator allows selective overriding of taxonomy terms and/or vocabulary with the view of your choice. Using TVI you can easily create custom views to output all terms in X vocabulary.
The module doesn't sufficiently filter user supplied text on views pages.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission "administer taxonomy".
- Taxonomy Views Integrator 6.x-1.x versions prior to 6.x-1.3.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Taxonomy Views Integrator module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Taxonomy Views Integrator 6.x-1.3
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.