Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download panels-7.x-3.0.tar.gztar.gz 318.51 KB
Download panels-7.x-3.0.zipzip 392.31 KB
Changes since 7.x-3.0-alpha2:
- by Justin Klein Keane: Sanitize region names in admin view to prevent XSS attack via flexible layout creator. See SA-CONTRIB-2012-011 for more details.
- #979912: Remove theme code that can cause plugins to disappear during maintenance mode.
- Remove prefix from previous commit.
- #1178334 by jenlampton: Add template suggestions for panel pane based on pane type and subtype.
- Remove errant dbug message.
- #1132356 by Letharion: Fix panel node update 6001 to proper db_add_field for D7
- Remove the node override page wizard and instead encourage people to use panelizer or display suite.
- #1234616 by dlerman2: No way to validate layout settings on layouts that have settings.
- #1352798 by andypost: Ensure 1 column panel has 100% width.
- #1349118 by DamienMcKenna: Improve cache key generation for exported panels.
- #1261384 by MyXelf: Support D7 title_prefix and title_suffix on panes.
- #1277908 by ASupinski: Better pane counting on exports that will create more unique pane ids when exporting multiple panels.
- #1308954 by liquidcms: Increase #maxlength on panel title to facilitate use of tokens.
- #1306508 by inolen: Add naked style to regions.
- #1318142 by Steven Merrill: Add pane prefix/suffix to panels to facilitate ESI caching.
- #1079792 by Amitaibu: Exit render early if $content is NULL.
- #1298352 by zhgenti: Update css/js caching to D7 versions of drupal_add_js and drupal_add_css
- #1212670: Ensure simple cache respects the pager.
- #1150496: Fix strict notice with wrong set to display->cache_key
- #1254006 by jsacksick: Fix not updated call to drupal_clone
- #1241064 by pillarsdotnet: Ensure content object returned by ctools_content_render is in fact an object.
- #115610 by chsoney: Stylizer preview not working properly due to incorrect theme() call.
- #1144650 by Amitaibu: Fix notice if mini panel was deleted but still used in a panel somewhere.
- #1168382 by lyricnz: Three column stacked not in right category, update to new plugin style.
- #1308326 by Cyberwolf: Fix strict warnings with views integration.
- #1264404 by Pisco: Wrong signature on pane edit access settings form causes form misbehavior.
- #1159072 by DamienMcKenna: Fix doxygen on hook_default_apenls_renderer_pipeline
- #1195586 by swentel and entrigan: Fix missing display links.
- #1313642 by careernerd, droath. Adding a 'Administer panels styles' permission
- #1353904: Fix update 7301.
- Last commit broke add pane in back-end editor.
- #1212492 by letharion: Replace usage of non-existant variable with correct one
- Implement pane and region locking.
- Prevent Panels from messing up CTools cache plugins.
- Do not pretend to implement CTools cache plugins.
- Use non-reference to panes to avoid breaking during #ajax caching.
- $display is not the same as $this->display
- Allow display to have knowledge of the renderer.
- #956394: Database column for "layout" field too small for some custom layouts.
- #1106302: Saved Flexible layouts break if using only defaults.
- Serious visual and structural improvements to IPE button panel to facilitate adding more buttons.
- #1249332: Make IPE "customize this page" button themable.
- Remove unused "#form_context_id"
- Remove references to no longer used theme for panels_edit_display_form
- Throbber improvements.
- Switch to using dropdown buttons on mini panels and custom layouts.
- #1136254: Need to ctools_include(export) some reason in the layout machine name uniqueness test.
- Restore lost field region selector.
- Fix error with missing media in inline add_css.
- #1130300 by dereine: Panel fields should derive from fields, not the generic row.
- #1077976 by esmerel: added link to issue #887560 to README.TXT
- #1093852: Complete upgrade of reusable layouts.
- #1082098: Notice about missing style in style settings.
- Require permission to administer styles in order to administer styles.
- #1062290: "use_pager" notice when using simple cache.
- #1027724: Fix contextual links rendering even when contextual.module is not enabled.
- Structural changes to make form contexts work again.
- #959016: Fix the fallback for node_edit task.
- Create a theme callback to prevent Panels from accidentally changing themes when using AJAX modals.
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #1008120: "classes" not passing through to rounded shadow pane stylizer style, preventing style from working.
- #954324 by EclipseGc: Fix broken delete statement in mini panel uninstall.
- #1056464 by EclipseGc: Fix broken delete statement in mini panel delete.
- #1025716: Panels fields broken in last update.