Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Hello all, I searched all over the place for answers, and before you give me a list of reasons that are definitely not the answer lemme explain the problem:
I have a website named http://www.furix.net and if you click any link on the page, it loads EXTREMELY SLOW. I also have another site called http://www.ornarliengineering.com IT has the SAME MODULES, SAME HOST, except different theme and less content and settings maybe and ornarliengineering.com is FASTTTTT, except furix is slow.
Here's What I've tried so far to eliminate possible reasons:
1) I have looked in my admin panel for problems, and did a cron job manually
2) I have checked to see if Clean-URLs was causing the site to slow down, it was not, because ornarliengineering.com is FAST with clean-URLs.
3) I have added the same modules to both, and enabled them. Still same results, ornarli is fast, furix is slow.
4) I checked google.com to see if my images of my theme was large: site:furix.net and found that it was only 10kb, and my forums which is IPB is 34KB and works FAAAAAAST. So it's definitely DRUPAL RELATED my 1and1.com hosting is fine for both sites.
5) I checked the Database for overhead ... 0 overhead. Although there is a 229KB of "cache_menu" table. And I doubt thats the problem.
6) I notice that it is slow at 'connecting' but FAST at 'transferring data' according to my Firefox 2. Doesn't make sense to me.
Things I have not tried:
1) Adding same content/content-type/category to ornarliengineering
2) Try and use caching/gzip, because it seems to be hella fast with ornarliengineering, so I want to isolate the problem.