Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module is a helper module for a customized Firefox plugin that displays Drupal debugging and SQL query information (thanks to integration with devel module) to the Firebug window.
The code for the Mozilla extension has been release on bitbucket and stable releases are available in the DrupalForFirebug project download section.
Drupal for Firebug is meant to be used in development environments only and just like most development modules should be disabled on production environments.
To get the module installed and working please do the following things:
- Download and install the module.
- Set the appropriate permissions for user's to see debugging information. By default only UID 1 can see anything.
- Make sure that your theme is outputting the $closure variable (Drupal 6 Only). Most themes do, but some do not (and should).
- Download the latest version of the Firefox-plugin/Chrome-extension and make sure its enabled.
Use of this module requires a browser plugin:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Drupal for Firebug
Download the latest extension of the Firefox plugin from the Github repo.
- Google Chrome:
Drupal for Chrome extension
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,795 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 119,337
- Last modified: December 22, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.