Hey All,

Any idea if there are any modules that would allow creation of google docs from within a drupal site? I.e. Spreadsheet, Powerpoint, Word etc. And also be able to let users upload directly into a specific folder in Google Drive? Allow organic group be using 1 google account to store files, documents etc?

Reason I'm asking is that, open lucius, atrium and erpal are excellent tools but having to store files on the server can really incur a huge cost. Which is why we buy cloud-based storage solutions. But what use is a cloud storage if we cannot put it to practical use.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but the module that many people seem to hail like the holy grail does not come with much explanation or rather clear documentations. Even the site that hosts it is down. I've read some of their responses on the bug report and I'm not sure if English is their first language. Sorry Babson, this is not a targeted personal attack.

Any idea if cloud storage can be implemented in Drupal? Otherwise i guess wordpress is the way to go. Please advice.

Thank you.
-AOS.

Comments

VM’s picture

I assume you mean you've found and ruled out Droogle. Looks to be the only module with anything near the feature set you seek.