- Member for
- 5 years 9 months
- Over 50 edits
- GIT administrator on Drupal.org.
- Manager of the Drupal Sinhalese translation
- Manager of Drupal Sri Lanka group
- Security: SA-CONTRIB-2015-065, SA-CONTRIB-2014-101, SA-CONTRIB-2013-011
- Maintainer of Regcode, IMEI Field, Better Email and a few other modules.
Chances are that you have seen me somewhere on Drupal Answers (http://drupal.stackexchange.com/users/1899/ayeshk) or Drupal.org forums.
In addition to community, I take some random module from drupal.org and try to find any vulnerabilities in them.
You can find some of my Drupal codes and helpers classes from my Github profile as well: https://github.com/Ayesh
I have also conducted many small-size sessions and trainings for PHP performance, web security, coding standards, Drupal code standards, Drupal Security, etc. I can send slides if you'd like. If you see me in some event (In Sri Lanka or anywhere), come say me hello!
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 3 months
- Registration codes (31 commits)
- IMEI field (17 commits)
- drupal_http_request_timer (14 commits)
- Permalinks to Nodepath (9 commits)
- Private Node Types (6 commits)
- Intent URL API (6 commits)
- Better Email (3 commits)
- Ubercart Stripe (2 commits)
- Forum Move Restriction (1 commit)
- Country Access (1 commit)
- Ubercart (1 commit)
- Total: 91 commits
Ayesh helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.