On a properly configured site and server with https configured, Ubercart with uc_stripe 7.x-2.x and 8.x-2.x should be PCI SAQ-A compliant since no credit card information passes through your server at all. Further discussion and details are in this issue and others.
Only the 7.x-2.x and 8.x-2.x branches are maintained - 7.x-1.x was not PCI-DSS compliant at all.
This module also has baked in support for the Ubercart Recurring Payments module, using Stripe's built-in Subscription capabilities.
Ubercart Stripe uses stripe.js to prevent card details from ever hitting the Drupal server, aiming at PCI-DSS compliance. (It does *not* use Stripe's subscription capabilities but instead use uc_recurring.)
Please leave issues in the issue queue if you uncover anything that needs fixing!
For further instructions, see the README.txt included with the module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 325 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,789
- Last modified: August 23, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.