Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
On a properly configured site and server with https configured, Ubercart with uc_stripe 7.x-2.x and 8.x-2.x should be PCI SAQ-A compliant since no credit card information passes through your server at all. Further discussion and details are in this issue
Only the 7.x-2.x and 8.x-2.x branches are maintained.
7.x-2.x also has support for the Ubercart Recurring Payments module; it will be added to 8.x-2.x when uc_recurring becomes available for D8.
Please leave issues in the issue queue if you uncover anything that needs fixing!
For further instructions, see the README.txt included with the module. You must install the Stripe PHP library as describe there.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 349 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,426
- Last modified: September 1, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.