Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I'm a developer and project manager who has specialized in Drupal since 2005. I've contributed to the Drupal community by giving presentations and contributing patches for many years.
I've worked as a developer on web sites for a wide variety of corporate, institutional, and non-profit clients. Prior to joining Evolving Web, I built Drupal sites for the Linux Foundation, the federal NDP, and two consulting agencies specializing in work with the non-profit sector.
- Member for
- 12 years 2 months
- Over 10 edits
Credited on 5 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Project Status (26 commits)
- Koumbit Platforms (kplatforms) (24 commits)
- Realname registration (7 commits)
- Revisioning (3 commits)
- Taxonomy Limit (2 commits)
- Entity Translation (2 commits)
- Transliteration (2 commits)
- Boost (2 commits)
- MailChimp (2 commits)
- Drush (2 commits)
- Search API (1 commit)
- Location (1 commit)
- Webform Localization (1 commit)
- Video.js (HTML5 Video Player) (1 commit)
- Twitter (1 commit)
- Election (1 commit)
- Election OpenSTV (1 commit)
- IE 6 Update (1 commit)
- Simplenews (1 commit)
- Title (1 commit)
- Printer, email and PDF versions (1 commit)
- Address Field (1 commit)
- Total: 84 commits
mvc helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.