Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- 12 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Banking and Financial, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Religious organizations, Social Networking, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Evolving Web is a Montreal-based Drupal development and consulting company. Our team is dedicated to building flexible, sustainable solutions using open source technology. We meet our clients’ needs through a variety of services, including:
- Large, scalable infrastructure and deployments
- Multilingual content management
- Robust Apache Solr search interfaces
- Content import and synchronization
- Custom theme development
- Custom module development
- Search engine optimization for Drupal (SEO)
- Integration with legacy systems
- Expert Drupal training
Our contributions to the open source community allow us to leverage the power of technologies like Drupal and Solr to the benefit of our clients. Giving back to the community is important to us, so we contribute in a variety of ways. We’re regular sponsors and presenters at international Drupal Conferences and Camps. In Montreal, we help organize the annual Drupal Camp and also host regular meetups. Our developers contribute back to the community by submitting patches and modules on drupal.org.
If you would like to work with us or find out more about our services, please get in touch through our website.
- We created and maintain modules, including the Apache Solr AJAX module.
- We are regular sponsors of Drupal Cons and camps.
- Our developers have presented at various Drupal Cons and Camps, including DrupalCon San Francisco and DrupalCamps NYC, Montreal, Toronto and Boston.
- We are proud organizers and sponsors of DrupalCamp Montreal, which takes place every Fall.
- As active community members in Montreal, we have been co-maintainers of the Montreal and Quebec group on g.d.o. and organize regular meetups.
Credited on 10 issues fixed in the past 3 months
We are Drupal experts, and we want to help you become a Drupal expert too!
If you’re new to Drupal, an experienced programmer, or trying to figure out whether Drupal is the right fit for your organization, we'll help you get up-to-speed on how to get the most out of Drupal. We offer both public and private workshops and we can tailor the curriculum for private workshops to your organization's needs.
We regularly offer the following trainings:
- Introduction to Drupal
- Drupal Site Building
- Views Configuration
- Panels Configuration
- Multilingual Drupal
- Drupal Theming
- Drupal Module Development
- Responsive Design with Drupal
- Drupal Web Experience Toolkit Site Building